Monday, December 1, 2008

For The Love of Turkey...or Ham

This year we spent our Thanksgiving holiday with Steve's mom, Alice, and her husband, Tom, who live in Monroe, Utah. It was a long drive for us but worth all the great food we got to eat.

Plus, driving to Utah means ICEBERG DRIVE-IN. I force my husband to stop every time to get my usual Butterscotch and Peanut Butter shake. I know. The combo sounds weird but trust me...it is AWESOME. My favorite.

Steve's brother's family also spent Thanksgiving there: Adam, Michell, Skyler, and Mikey.

Thursday was spent feasting on the many traditional foods all the way from turkey to sweet potato casserole. And for me...ham (I don't like turkey).

The evenings were spent playing games.

To top all holiday celebration...shooting guns. Fun stuff.

*Grandpa and Jonathan didn't last long after eating so much food.

*Spongebob capitivates quite the audience. (Grandpa, Mikey, Jonathan)

*Two rock stars (Jonathan and Mikey)

No comments: