Thursday, November 13, 2008

Disneyland 2008

Well, this year we did D-land for 3 days. Yikes. I know. We just can't help ourselves. When it comes to Disneyland we are fanatical.
Halloween at Disneyland is the best and it is extra special because it is Jonathan's birthday.
We were there 10/29, 10/30, and 10/31.

To start off our adventure Steve was so awesome to book a hotel room at the Disneyland Hotel. I had never stayed there before and was pretty excited.
*Jonathan outside the Disneyland Hotel posing
*Jonathan, me & Pluto outside the Disneyland Hotel
The Reno's came down for 10/29 & 10/30. Jonathan got to hang out with his cousins: Lauren, Thomas & Nathan.


*Thomas, Lauren & Jonathan
*Jonathan, Mickey, Thomas, Minnie & Lauren
*Danny, Lauren & Thomas



*Jonathan & me
*Jonathan eating lunch and loving it.
*Pumpkins at Haunted Mansion (my personal favorite)
Can't wait to go back.

No comments: