Sunday, October 26, 2008

HYPOCRICY ANYBODY

Anyone that reads this blog knows that I support Proposition 8 and support traditional marriage between man and woman.

The opposition preaches the rhetoric of "tolerance". Hah.

I woke up this morning to go to church and after pulling out of the garage looked and noticed that the two Yes Prop 8 signs in my front yard were destroyed. I looked around my neighborhood and saw that a few houses also suffered the same consequence.

"Tolerance" is misleading. Don't be fooled. "Tolerance" is one-sided and has a double standard. I am expected to "tolerate" those that annihilate the sanctity of family and marriage. While they abhor, devestate, and shriek intolerance to anybody challenging their debauched scheme.

Little did our tolerant thug know is that I have 3 extra signs sitting in my garage. I replaced the ones in my yard and will make a trip to my neighbor's house with the fresh, new, yellow YES on PROP 8 yard signs.

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Amen, sister! How come there aren't more normal thinking people like us around? When they say "silent majority" they weren't kidding! More of us need to speak out and be heard. You're awesome!