Thursday, September 4, 2008

Wedded Bliss x9




09/04/1999 was the day that Steve and I were married and sealed for all eternity in the Los Angeles Temple. Today is nine years from that date. Amazing.

Being married to Steve has been wonderful. I was once told by a friend that Steve and I have "it". How one comes to have "it", I don't know. But I sure was lucky to find "it".

Steve is always telling me that he "definitely married up". I disagree. I believe that it was I that married up and sometimes don't feel worthy of such a great man.

Steve is an awesome husband and father and I look forward to the many years to come.

4 comments:

lisamarie said...

CONGRATULATIONS! We haven't met but I can see how very much in love Steve is with you and how happy you are together. I'm so glad you found eachother and look forward to meeting you someday!

Wendy said...

Happy Anniversary, you guys! I'm not sure what gives a couple the "IT" factor either, but you guys are great together and are wonderful friends to us. Congrats on 9 years. You're on the road to forever!

daab said...

I wouldn't have pegged you for posting the sap, babe. It's almost like PDA. But now that you've put it out there, let the world know that I did "marry up." You came into my life at just the right time. I could have gone down a dark, lonesome path. But you saved me. You showmed me that there was something worth moving forward for. You broght hope and love back into my life. Thank you. I will always love you.

stiv

dad said...

Well you guys sure have ruined my grandkid. He was doing pretty well last year but I can see he is going down the spoiled trail for sure. He needs to come to Alabama for a while and I will straighten him out, make a real redneck out of him. Pert near out of space here and my fingers are getting all mixed up so Ya'll come and sit a spell. Love Ya, dad