Saturday, August 30, 2008

Puke-A-Palooza

Yesterday was just another day at the doctor's office. This seems to be a monthly occurance for us at the moment.
Jonathan is sick quite often: fever, vomiting, ear boo-boos, and just plain crummy feeling.
Well after seeing the doctor yesterday Jonathan is on another round of antibiotoics (yet again) and we finally got the doctor to agree to refer us to an ENT. We're exstatic. There is a silver lining around our vomit-filled cloud.

*You know that you have reached parenthood when your child vomits all over you and your car and you don't care. The only thing you're concerned with is that the poor child wouldn't feel so dang bad.*

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Yay! I started one last week and ever since have been having an absolute BLAST! I didn't realize what I was missing. I've gotten in touch with people I haven't spoke to since high school. And I love having an online journal. Do you know you can have your blogs printed and published in a book? Like print out the whole 2008 and there is your journal for the year! How sweet is that?! 2 birds, 1 stone I say! Your blog looks awesome, by the way - very YOU! I love it and you will too! Glad to see Jonathon feeling better yesterday, poor guy. Guess what? I'm home with Emma from church today because she threw up this morning. Tell Jonas thanks for sharing! (I guess it's only fair since my kids got him sick last year!) We were supposed to go to the beach but we'll see how she is doing. Only hucked once so far, several hours ago. I'm hoping that's it. Yes, I signed up for the scrapbook weekend too. Kindof hard for Tom to say no when I made $100 in 2 hours the day before! But I still asked him to make sure we didn't need it for something else. We're pretty tight lately. Anyway, congrats on the blog. I'l be checking it out often! Have a great day!
Wendy

The Reno Family said...

What ENT are you going to? Maybe we can get a group discount. Danny has to have his tonsils out by Dr. Zirlin